CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY POLICY
Thomas Storey Fabrications Group Ltd recognise that we must integrate our business values and operations to the expectations of our stakeholders. They include our customers, employees, the community and the environment.
We recognise that our social, economic and environmental responsibilities to our stakeholders are integral to our business. We aim to demonstrate these responsibilities through our actions and within our corporate policies.
We take seriously all feedback that we receive from our stakeholders and where possible maintain an open dialogue to ensure that we fulfil the requirements outlined within this policy.
We shall be open and honest in communicating our strategies, targets, performance and governance to our stakeholders in our continual commitment to sustainable development.
The Board of Directors are directly responsible for the implementation of this policy and will make the necessary resources available to realise our corporate responsibilities. The responsibility for our performance on the policy rests with all the employees throughout Thos. Storey.
Our Partnership Focus
- We shall ensure a high level of business performance whilst minimising and effectively managing risk ensuring that we uphold the values of honesty, partnership and fairness with all of our stakeholders.
- We shall support the development of our external stakeholders through led training for Thos. Storey employees.
- Our contracts will clearly set out the agreed terms, conditions and the basis of our relationship and will operate in a way that safeguards against unfair business practices.
- We shall encourage suppliers and contractors to adopt responsible business policies and practices.
- We shall encourage dialogue with local communities for mutual benefit.
- We shall register and resolve customer complaints in accordance with our standards of service.
- We shall work with local schools, colleges and universities to assist young people in choosing their future careers, being an advocate for our industry.
- We shall operate an equal opportunities policy for all present and potential future employees and will offer our employees clear and fair terms of employment and provide resources to enable their continual development.
- We shall maintain a clear and fair forum for employee consultation and business involvement.
- We shall provide safeguards to ensure that all employees of whatever nationality, colour, race, or religious belief are treated with respect and without sexual, physical or mental harassment.
- We shall provide and strive to maintain a clean, healthy and safe working environment in line with our health and safety policy and safe systems of work.
- We shall develop environmental policies and objectives as part of our business planning cycle.