Thomas Storey Fabrications Group Ltd – Quality Policy
Thomas Storey Fabrications Group Ltd is a subcontract supplier of steel fabrications to trade businesses and organisations and our vision is to:
- Drive superior quality, safety and environmental care;
- Create value and offer excellent service;
- Work with energy and passion and have respect for all team members.
The Company aims to be the fabrication solutions supplier of choice and to help achieve this has implemented a quality management system that satisfies ISO 9001:2015 and supports the strategic direction.
In order to ensure that we move in the correct direction, the business periodically sets quality objectives that uphold our values and confirms our current targets. At present, our business objectives include:
- Establishing our current energy use across the factory and setting projects to improve our efficiencies with the aim of reducing energy use.
- Streamline and develop improved processes for costing to ensure that all movements are captured and that a true picture can be reflected both within the business and to customers.
- Targeting of areas where bottlenecks have been identified thereby giving the tripartite benefits of potential energy reduction, improved throughput and possible cost savings.
- Improving the process for New Product Introduction – from quotation through to prototyping and production readiness – with the aim of ensuring synergies between Thomas Storey and the client and therefore maximum satisfaction for both parties.
- Reviewing the organisation chart following on from a period of change and growth so that we can identify any areas that need to be strengthened, amended, improved or augmented. Look for future leaders and managers and determine responsibilities and accountabilities.
- Communicating this policy to all stakeholders and relevant interested parties both internal and external to the business.
Executive management will review the performance of this business management system during regular reviews to ensure the continual progression and improvement of the policy.