The Directors and Management of Thomas Storey Fabrications Group Ltd seek excellence in every aspect of the business and are committed to minimising the environmental impacts of the business operations.
Our commitment is to:
- Continuously improve our environmental performance and integrate recognised environmental management best practice into our business operations.
- Reduce our consumption of resources and improve the efficient use of those
- Measure and take action to reduce the carbon footprint of our business activities to meet our published objectives and targets.
- Manage waste generated from our business operations according to the principles of reduction, re-use and recycling.
- Manage our business operations to prevent pollution.
- Give due consideration to environmental issues and energy performance in the acquisition, design, refurbishment, location and use of buildings.
- Ensure environmental, including climate change, criteria are taken into account in the procurement of goods and services.
- Comply as a minimum with all relevant environmental legislation as well as other environmental requirements to which the firm subscribes.
- Target compliance and achievement of the ISO 14001 standard.
To meet our commitments we will:
- Provide Directors and Management with oversight and review of environmental policies and performance, and allocate resources for their effective direction and implementation.
- Set and monitor key objectives and targets for managing our environmental performance at least annually.
- Communicate internally and externally our environmental policy and performance on a regular basis, and encourage feedback.
- Communicate the importance of environmental issues to our people.
- Work together with our people/employees, service partners, suppliers, landlords and their agents to promote improved environmental performance.
- Promote appropriate consideration of sustainability and environmental issues in the services we provide to our clients.
- Review our environmental policy regularly.